Step 1 - Provide Company and Contact Information
Complete and submit the form below with your company's information to initiate a request for
detailed Port PS material. Neustar will follow up with a proposal. Please note, your
company must be registered with the NPAC to use Port PS services.
RegionsSelect all Regions that apply
Indicate the services about which you are interested in receiving more information and pricing:
- Basic Search
- Provides telephone number ownership, NPAC Routing information and pooling and porting history in real time.
- Allows you to query up to 1,000 telephone numbers (TNs) using ranges and lists.
- Query Manager
- Unlimited queries and reporting on TNs, blocks, or codes by Service Provider ID (SPID).
- Flexible request definition.
- Create LNP action forms for NPAC bulk porting / mediation.
- Predefined “best practice” reports.
- Port In and Port Out activity reporting with scheduled report delivery.
- Offers an automated approach to bulk ordering (RIMS) and TN lookup
- Resource Inventory Management System (RIMS)
- Provides a simplified ordering interface to Pooling Administration for block request, donations, modifications and returns.
- Facilitates interactions with the NPAC.
- Automates regulatory and forecast reports.
- Port Monitor
- Number Analyzer and Number Forecaster
- Manage TN inventory by analyzing historic utilization and forecasting utilization and pool block needs.
- View utilization rates and inventory by region or drill down to switch level with a real-time visual status of your number inventory.
- Professional Services
- NRUF Reporting: Neustar assembles a complete NRUF (Forms: Company Info, F1B (w/out the 5 yr forecast), U1, and U3 when applicable) for each OCN using industry data combined with your utilization data.
- Customized Reporting: Obtain regular or ad hoc reporting about your inventory, customized to your needs.